Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Today is my first day of my new blog. I've wanted one for a long time but haven't really known what i would write or do on it. But occasionally i think about something that i just wish i could say to the world or well some of it so i thought...hey..why not do this blog thing. Plus i can then look back at what I've thought of whether its important or not. Plus its a good place to post some of my pictures.


I love photography and am addicted to flickr. I have some amazing friends there and i recommend it to anyone that loves to take photographs and wants to improve. It has truly helped me this past year.


Okay so one thing i was thinking about today that i just had to say..have you seen those kid size cups at Starbucks?! They are so cute. You can get a kid size drink for a "smaller" price and they will even make sure its not as hot. That Starbucks...they think of everything!

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to say welcome to blogger-land, chêre Katherine...I will be a faithful fan as your images are always inspiring.
    Bisous...xxx
    Thérèse-Marie

    http://feastingonpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete