Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First snow of 2009

Today we actually got snow! It seems like forever since we've seen the wonderful fluffy white stuff. Still not enough to build a snowman or play in it. I, like my children adore the dreamy winter wonderland.

I felt a little better today so i was able to go out and take some pictures of the new and falling snow. It just left me wanting a 100mm lens though. I had to repeat to myself to be happy with what you have, be happy with what you have! I do like my Tiffen close up lenses they do the trick. All in time.

Well here's hoping for more snow! Hope no other St. Louisans heard that ..they don't like snow! LOL They rush out and buy eggs, bread and milk. I have no idea what they are making with this but its what you do if you live here. Maybe some of you true chefs can send me a recipe with these 3 ingredients to make sense of it all!

2 comments:

  1. How about French toast? Lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore french toast. Do you have a better recipe then eggs, milk and vanilla? I'm looking for some deeper flavor.

    ReplyDelete