Friday, January 16, 2009

Its a Happy Birthday!


Its my daughters birthday today. What a wonderful experience for a child. You still look forward to it. You don't know that you're getting closer to aching creaking bones you just think about the gifts and how many you'll be getting. And she gets plenty.

As a kid i remember one kind of Lego's. They were red, white, yellow, black and maybe blue. Now they have a set for girls. They come in an assortment of pinks. They have a jump rope, white picket fence, bows, flowers, house..You name it its there. I'm just amazed at how things have progressed, even things like Lego's. So yes, my daughter got those along with Pet Shops, My Little Pony and some paints. (she is a artist at heart)

She is a beautiful gift that we never thought we would have due to my crohn's diseases. We were told NOT to have any more after my son. My son started praying for a sister. We didn't tell him no we just prayed along with him and let God decide. Well you can see that God answered with a Yes! And we have been blessed every day of her life!

Happy Birthday precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment