Thursday, January 15, 2009

Starbucks Handouts???


Today is freezing! I took my daughter to gymnastics and thought my fingers were going to fall off. Yes i wore my gloves, huge coat (that my family laughs about) and my sparkly scarf but i still froze. To all of you in the northern states..your my heroes! I have no idea how you do it day after day! God knew what He was doing when He put me in the Midwest.


Okay so your wondering about the title? On the way to gymnastics i went by Starbucks ordered my low fat no whip decaf white chocolate mocha (not high maintenance or anything). I drove around to pay and noticed that I did not have my purse! Oh great no mocha! Well low and behold they gave it to me free and with a smile! I love Starbucks but free Starbucks...thats far better!


Today is one of my dear flickr friends birthdays. She is one of my dearest friends. Super talented in photography and the culinary arts. She also has a blog..."Feasting On Pixels". Happy Birthday Thérèse-Marie. May all your wishes come true.

1 comment:

  1. Merci mille fois chêre Katherine for your very kind birthday wishes...
    What a wonderful friend you are to me.
    As I blow out the candles this year on my tiny fruit tarte, my Birthday wish is to be a better friend to my fiends,(like you) and a better culinary artist to lead people to making simple and heathy food for their families.
    I wish you so much luck with your blog...
    you are talent+++++++
    And if I were at Starbucks I would have given you a free coffee for each day...Hardworking moms need a bit of warmth everyday for all they do.

    ReplyDelete