Sunday, January 18, 2009

Its about Time!

Okay how many of you digital photographers have never printed out one of your pictures? Come on raise your hands...I see your hand..and yours..yep i saw it. Well mine was raised until today. My sister in law wanted this shot "Just a little Leftover Sparkle" printed out for your home so i decided to print out one of my flower shots for myself also. It was so amazing to see my work in print. You really don't know how cool it all is until you really see it. So i am telling you now..print something, anything..you'll feel like a professional! LOL

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning image, Katherine and I am certain even more beautiful im print.
    Lucky sister-in-law to get this print...
    I have been printing my images at home since
    I went digital in the early 90's...
    however I have to admit not so much this year as my printer is down.
    I do however get my images professionally made at Zazzle and other on-line sites this year.
    I agree, I feel more professional when I can hold a physical print of my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Zazzle but i have heard some wonderful things. Don't laugh but i just used Walmart to print some images tonight. I have about 9 i just wanted to see in print. I thought that would be a cheap (.09) way to go about it. You need to get that printer up and running..Your images have only gotten more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete