Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Jesus, My Saviour, Lord there is no one like you, All of my days, I want to praise the wonders of Your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing,
Power and majesty, praise to the King!
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar,
At the sound of your name!
I sing for joy at the work of your hands,
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

I got some news yesterday and would like to share it with you. The biopsies from the tissues in my throat came back with NO cancer cells! We are so happy and full of thanks! They did find chronic ulcerations that have lead them to believe that i am one of the 1-2% of people that Crohns disease in their throat. Many of you know i have had Crohns since i was 12 years old. This is just a new experience for me. God will give me the ability to handle it and manage it. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks to find out what medications they are going to try. Then in 2 months they are going to redo the CT scan on my throat to see if any of the lymph nodes have grown. If they do they will have to biopsy those at that time. But we will take one day at a time. Remember: Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength. -- Corrie Ten Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment